#mustfollow if you love space

• Which social media accounts do you consider #mustfollow worthy for space lovers? I already follow @iss (International Space Station) on Instagram, but I'm looking to add more to my feed.

• I'm really inspired by Alyssa Carson (@nasablueberry). She hopes to land on Mars someday and is actually the youngest astronaut in training. She's impressive but still down to earth.

• Your question makes me realize that I follow organizations more than people. I'm sure you know the generally popular ones, like NASAHubble, ISS, SpaceX, JAXA, or European Space Agency. Someone I recently found is Janna Levin on Twitter; she usually explores black hole topics.

• I'm not on social media much, so I don't follow a lot of people or organizations. Occasionally I'll hop on and see what NASA has posted, but other than that, not much. This conversation is making me want to change that!

• alabaster, if you're looking for more space-related accounts to follow, I've got a couple of suggestions for you! Check out @NASA for some out-of-this-world updates and stunning images. And if you want to dive deep into the cosmos, follow @SpaceX for all things rocket science. Happy scrolling! ✨🚀

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!