Can humans live in space?

• I have read several articles where scientists claim that humans can live in Mars. I have never seen anyone making Mars his or her home. Do you think it's really possible for humans to habitate in other planets?

• I think with time it will be a possibility. Once the surface is terraformed then we can work around creating a sort of atmosphere conducive for humans.

• In time, but I'm just concerned about the quality of life the people would have. It would be such a drastic change from a social standpoint, that they would almost have to people who don't like the social structures on earth.

• I feel science is going as far as it should and with time, things we feel are not possible will definitely be possible.

I agree with you. The rate science is going and the rate scientists are doing research, living in outer space may be possible in the future. Who knew in the 1600s that there will be something like a cellphone or earoplane. The world is truly advancing

• I believe human can live in space but the challenge I have with it is how long they can stay there. The earth is the most conducive place to ever live.

• It might be possible to live in space, but I doubt people would be willing to do that with the multitudes of adjustments needed. Life span will decrease because of the undiscovered dangers that have otherwise been addressed on Earth.

• Humans living in space is definitely a possibility, in my view! I think that we are advancing very quickly scientifically and it is only a matter of time until we have a human colony on Mars!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!