Asteroid Hunter On Its Way

• Things are really sounding sci-fi now and even similar to a video game, but an asteroid destroyer is indeed being made as part of the space defence system. It may only sound cool, but this is really important work with the destruction that an asteroid can bring.

• Talk about a cool job to list on your CV! Wow! It was a good idea to create the job. It's definitely something we might need in the future. It's better to be prepared.

• Every couple of million years there's a probability that earth may be hit by an extinction threatening asteroid like it happened to the dinosaurs. It's only wise that we be prepared since it's not a matter of if, but rather when such an asteroid will be headed for earth again.

• Space is a dangerous place with millions of objects flying through it at unworldy speeds. There's a chance one day a huge asteroid may be headed our way and that's when such a technology would come in handy. Better safe than sorry.

• Every couple of million years there's a probability that earth may be hit by an extinction threatening asteroid like it happened to the dinosaurs. It's only wise that we be prepared since it's not a matter of if, but rather when such an asteroid will be headed for earth again.

That's true. The dangers and destruction that asteroids will bring in the near future are inevitable, and learning our way around them and developing safety measures is the only thing we can do.

• Well, I am always afraid of asteroids striking this Earth. The fact of the matter is that dinosaurs were killed by the asteroid and it was a really horrible event for them. We humans have developed technology that could possibly destroy the asteroid which might be similar in size of chicxulub. However, we may need to detect it on time in order to destroy it in the vacuum of space.

• I remembered vividly of the news I listened to on the radio in the year 2021 that a big asteroid is about to hit the earth, I was so fearful that time knowing fully well the dangers involved. Thank God it didn't later happen.

• Who knows, right? As the years go by, will the Earth be more vulnerable to asteroids? I always get uneasy whenever I see articles saying that an asteroid will hit on a specific date, so hearing about this asteroid hunter is reassuring.

• I would sleep better at night knowing that there was an asteroid hunter keeping us safe! But I also think that it would require a lot of organization between countries, and I don't think that our world leaders are ready to cooperate on something like that.

• In my opinion humanity should fast track such a project lest we go the dinosaur way. I believe we have the sufficient knowledge and technology to achieve such a feat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!