Australia Wants To Do Good Things

• Australia wants to grow plants on the moon, and are taking steps to make that happen. They are also dedicating four satellites for the express purpose of monitoring the earth and its weather.

I never knew it, but they are very climate conscious in the land Down Under.

Do you think that country is leading the way in those endeavors?

• Space plant research is a great project that would serve both life on Earth and future missions on the moon. It's a good illustration of adaptation, which is necessary now, given the increasing temperatures.

• I can see such a thing happening but not in the near future. I think they should be focusing on keeping our climate here on earth conducive for plants before trying to plant them on the moon.

• This is a good and bold step. I would have thought China or USA would be on the forefront but it really isn’t a bad move.

Same thinking here.

I'm just glad someone is doing this. And learning how to grow things on the moon might give us more insight into what we're doing here, and how to do it better.

• Well I wouldn't count it as being a bad thing. Every country wants to set a mark of their achievement. So if Australia think they are up to the task, then they should go ahead.

• Australia wants to grow plants on the moon, and are taking steps to make that happen. They are also dedicating four satellites for the express purpose of monitoring the earth and its weather.

I never knew it, but they are very climate conscious in the land Down Under.

Do you think that country is leading the way in those endeavors?

Australia's government has announced plans to invest in space technology and infrastructure in order to support the growth of the country's space industry. However, it's important to note that many other countries also have advanced space programs and are conducting research and development in related areas, it would be unfair to say that Australia is leading the way in these endeavors.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!