Is time travel a myth

• I have seen this so many times in movies. Some scientists even claim that time travel is not a myth. What are your thoughts . Can humans travel back in time? Is it even possible to go to the past ?just wondering

• I really don't know if time travel is real, I have also seen it in films and we are made to believe that it is true. How can one even prove such a theory?

• For now yes !!!! I say for now because science is evolving, The same thing I said when ask about a machine invasion. I do not discount the possibility but as of the now and near future perhaps NO!!!! There is a reason why TIME TRAVEL and the rise of machines are works of fiction because it really is.

• I accept the possibility of time travel even though it still hasn't been achieved. Regardless of that, numerous explanations make it reasonable. It will probably be achievable in the future, but only if humans won't cease to exist.

• When I went to sleep last night, it was yesterday. When I woke up, it was today. I traveled through time in my sleep. ^^ (I read that somewhere on the internet and thought it was a unique take on the subject.)

I don't think even the brightest minds have figured this out yet.

• I don't think that time travel is real. It seems like a good plot point in a science fiction movie, but not something that humans could actually do.

• I don't think it is possible at the moment, but who knows? Maybe in the distant future we will be able to travel to the past/future. But in every movie or TV show, time travel can be a dangerous thing. They say you should never change the past even if you do travel back in time, because it can have negative repercussions. But then again, that's what I have seen in movies :D

• Time travel is definitely a myth. What you see, feel, and experience at present is real. We cannot relive the past nor go to our future. Time travel is good subject for fiction.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!