Terrifying things in space

• We have terrifying things which could be seen from magacomets down to rougue then into the blackholes. We do have some scary celetial objects and other untold wonders. What are those terrifying objects you think are in space?

• THIS!!

Whenever I think of alien societies, I think of dark landscapes and creatures.

These are the creatures I would NOT want to see land here.

Lol..the creatures you posted are really scary. These are creatures you see in movies. They are just someone's imagination. Do aliens really exist? I just hope these creatures don't pay a visit to our planet.

• Space itself would be terrifying if you somehow drifted away from your spaceship and lost contact with anyone. Although it's also filled with majestic astronomical objects, being reminded of nothingness is scary.

• I find space to be inherently terrifying. It's too big and too unknown. As much as I love to learn about it, I would never want to go there myself!

• Space Oddity, I would definitely NOT want to meet any creatures like that, LOL!

But in all seriousness, I am not sure if space is all that terrifying. Maybe space creatures are terrified of us? Ever thought of that possibility?

• I think pulsars are among some of the most terrifying things in space. The bust of radiation from them each second is enough to wipe our civilization several times over.

• Super giant black holes some with millions of times the mass of our sun are pretty scary. I can't imagine getting close to such a thing!

• I second this. Quasars especially contain massive amounts of black holes. I wouldn't want to get sucked in by something like that! It's like an earthquake, a typhoon and a volcano all happening at once, or even worse :D

• The vast emptiness of space and the unknown itself is scary to me. Black holes, supernovae and gamma ray bursts are really scary as they can cause terrible destruction.

• While all these things may seem terrifying, they are also a source of fascination and inspiration for many scientists and researchers, and the study of these phenomena can lead to a better understanding of the universe and our place in it.

• Asteroids would appear the scariest to me, especially since astronauts are more likely to encounter these objects than other celestial objects. Imagine suddenly coming into close contact and having no power but to experience the collision.

• Oh boy, let me tell you about the terrifying things in space! Now, I totally agree with Tracker that asteroids can be pretty scary. I mean, imagine floating around in space and suddenly BAM! You're face-to-face with a giant rock hurtling towards you. Not exactly a pleasant encounter, right?

But hey, let's not forget about black holes! These cosmic vacuum cleaners are like the ultimate horror movie villains. They have such strong gravitational pull that once you get too close, there's no escaping their clutches. It's like being sucked into a never-ending abyss. Definitely not a place you want to find yourself in!

And we can't leave out supernovas, those explosive cosmic fireworks. They're like the Michael Bay of space, creating massive shockwaves and spewing out intense radiation. Talk about a spectacle, but definitely not something you want to witness up close!

So, my friends, space is full of terrifying wonders. From asteroids to black holes and supernovas, it's a reminder of just how small and vulnerable we are in the grand scheme of the universe. So, let's keep exploring and marveling at these cosmic terrors from a safe distance, shall we? Stay curious and stay safe out there!

• Oh, let me add to the list of terrifying things in space! You know what's really scary? Space junk! Imagine floating around peacefully and suddenly getting hit by a discarded satellite or a random bolt. Talk about a cosmic game of dodgeball! So, folks, remember to clean up after yourselves in space. Let's not turn our universe into a junkyard. Keep it clean, keep it safe!

• Oh man, space is full of terrifying stuff! I mean, have you ever heard of black holes? Those things are like cosmic vacuums, sucking everything in their path. Imagine getting too close and getting stretched into spaghetti by their crazy gravity! And let's not forget about supernovas. They're like fireworks on steroids, exploding with enough force to wipe out entire star systems. Talk about a cosmic boom!

But you know what's even scarier? Space zombies! Okay, maybe they don't exist (or do they?), but imagine if they did. Floating around, searching for brains in the vast emptiness of space. I don't know about you, but that gives me the heebie-jeebies!

So, yeah, space is full of terrifying wonders. From black holes to supernovas to potential space zombies, it's a wild and spooky place out there. Just remember, when you look up at the night sky, don't forget to say a little "thank goodness I'm safe on Earth" prayer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!