• I absolutely love The Martian. Matt Damon gave a rock-solid performance. Everything about the movie really made me feel like I was trapped on Mars with Damon's character, fighting for survival by growing potatoes. Am I alone here in loving this movie?

• You are not alone, Belinda! I know that stories like this need some drama which at times feels unnecessary. But I remember the movie for Matt Damon's performance, how his character improvised under such a tough situation, and how depressing it was to keep up hope under isolation (though we probably could've seen more of this). If it were me, I would not survive at all!

• You are not alone, Belinda! I know that stories like this need some drama which at times feels unnecessary. But I remember the movie for Matt Damon's performance, how his character improvised under such a tough situation, and how depressing it was to keep up hope under isolation (though we probably could've seen more of this). If it were me, I would not survive at all!

Part of what makes a movie like The Martian so memorable is that you put yourself in the character's shoes. I remember when I watched it that I kept thinking about what I would do and how I would cope in that situation! I also wouldn't survive if it was me!

• I haven't seen it, but you have me interested in the show, Belinda. It sounds interesting. I love space movies. It doesn't matter to me whether it's a fictional show or a documentary.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!