• This is so cool! I love that we are always discovering new species. There are so many species yet to discover, and I think the aquatic sphere is chronically under researched. I'm excited for more discoveries!

• This is why I'm so intrigued with sea creatures. It's really fascinating that they discover new fish species. Love to hear more about this in the feature

• It is estimated that about two-thirds of life in the ocean is undiscovered and one can just imagine how many fish species are there yet to be discovered.

• That's great news! Our waters are one of the least explored territories because of the equipment needed to dive deeper into it and study other creatures. Learning that so many new fish species were found is indeed notable.

• That's true, Extraterrestrial! The discovery of up to 35 new fish species in the Bolivian National Park is indeed exciting news. The depths of our waters hold so many mysteries, and it's fascinating to see new species being uncovered. This finding highlights the importance of preserving and studying these unique ecosystems.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!