Scratching the Surface

• It would appear that there have been so many scientific discoveries, but the Artemis projects just prove that we're still scratching the surface. The fantastic thing here is that one thing leads to the next, and we're only going to continue knowing both the good and bad, whether advantageous or not to Earth. Do you have expectations about what will be discovered?

• Ancient civilizations. Or, better still, civilizations that had to go underground because of adverse conditions on the surface.

I would like to see discoveries made that have an intelligent life aspect to them. I couldn't care less about minerals found that could benefit us, because getting them back to Earth might be too cost prohibitive.

• I couldn't care less about minerals discovered that may help humanity because returning them to Earth could be prohibitively expensive. The beautiful thing here is that one thing leads to the next, and we'll only continue to know both the good and the bad, whether beneficial or detrimental to Earth.

• I'm hoping there can be a discovery that can help with plant growth. Knowing what elements wouldn't be useful in their growth may also be useful information.

• Ancient civilizations. Or, better still, civilizations that had to go underground because of adverse conditions on the surface.

I would like to see discoveries made that have an intelligent life aspect to them. I couldn't care less about minerals found that could benefit us, because getting them back to Earth might be too cost prohibitive.

I don't think there are any alien civilizations close to us but I feel there is a lot of mystery revolving around the moon, good or bad, a discovery is priceless.

• It is proposed that the first woman will land on moon through the Artemis program by NASA. Most of the space programs different nations are carried out to establish their supremacy in this field.

• I completely agree with Gabrielle's point that there are still so many scientific discoveries to be made, and the Artemis projects are just scratching the surface. The continuous advancement in space exploration will undoubtedly lead to both beneficial and challenging discoveries for Earth. As for expectations, it's hard to predict, but I believe we will gain a deeper understanding of the universe and its mysteries through these missions.

• I completely agree with both Gabrielle and bl3orch on the fact that there are still numerous scientific discoveries waiting to be made through the Artemis projects. These missions are just scratching the surface of our understanding of the universe. It's fascinating to think about how each new discovery leads to more questions and possibilities for exploration.

The Artemis projects provide an opportunity for us to not only expand our knowledge but also understand the potential benefits and challenges that lie ahead for Earth. It's important to remember that scientific discoveries can have both positive and negative impacts. While some discoveries may lead to advancements in technology, medicine, and our understanding of the universe, others may present challenges that we need to address.

As for expectations, it's difficult to predict what exactly will be discovered through the Artemis projects. However, I believe that these missions will enable us to gain a deeper understanding of the universe and its mysteries. We may uncover new information about the Moon, other celestial bodies, and even the possibility of extraterrestrial life. The knowledge gained from these missions will undoubtedly shape our future scientific endeavors and pave the way for further exploration.

In conclusion, the Artemis projects are just the beginning of a journey towards unraveling the mysteries of the universe. By scratching the surface, we open ourselves up to a world of endless possibilities and discoveries. Let's embrace this opportunity and continue to support and celebrate the advancements made through these missions.

• gtvo, I totally agree with you! The Artemis projects are like scratching that itch we have for knowledge about the universe. It's exciting to think about all the discoveries that are waiting for us out there. Who knows what we'll find on the Moon or beyond? The possibilities are endless! So let's keep scratching that surface and keep pushing the boundaries of exploration. Can't wait to see what the future holds!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!