• l love star right from my childwood, though I dont have the opportunity of moving closer to it but when I became a grown up person, I used telescopes to look at star and I discovered that star is so big, glistering and attractive.

• The more I discover about stars the more I am amazed at how incredible they are. We are all just stardust floating in space if you really think about it.

• It may look beautiful and dazzling from afar but up close a star is one of the most violent things in space. It's like millions upon millions of nuclear explosions going on every second in a never-ending fashion. Pretty scary stuff.

• Wow, I completely agree with you, Patricia. Stars may be beautiful to look at, but they are also incredibly powerful and intense. Just thinking about the millions of nuclear explosions happening constantly is mind-boggling. It really puts into perspective how small we are in the grand scheme of the universe.

• Oh, I totally get what you mean, ZiZi_Plasma! Stars are not just pretty lights; they're like these massive powerhouses in space. It's insane to think about all that energy flying around out there. Really makes you feel tiny in the grand scheme of things.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!