Undetectable Objects and Creatures

• Do you think that we've come to develop the most advanced technology that can detect most of the outer space? I feel like there is still so much that we are overlooking. Like there are dark matters and all that. So, what's to say that our books have it all?

• With the JWST we have a very advanced technology that can allow us to look at the earliest stages of the universe's formation. However it's only limited to infrared wavelengths which can't detect things like blackholes and dark matter. In a way, we still have a long way to go.

• No, we'll never see it all. That's one of the coolest aspects of space exploration, in my opinion. It seems to be infinite. I find it fascinating.

• In my opinion, just like we will probably never be able to fully explore the deep seas, we will never be able to see everything in outer space. I think the fact that it still has some mystery to it is what makes it so exciting!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!