• Do you have a recommended documentary about the history of Mars? I've been intrigued that it had similar features to Earth before and was wondering if there's a fact-checked video about how it obtained its current form.

• No, we do not have any fact-checked Information about the history of Mars, because we was not there and no one created any books ;)

On Earth, we drill holes and analyze the individual layers of rock, to find out, what was happening on the layer and in this year. We mostly do that in Antarctica

The Mars Rover "Perseverance " will drill the holes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_2020

With Mars Sample Return Mission we want bring back the Martian rock to Earth.

At the Moment, we can only thing about what happend.

I do not know any good English Documentation about the Mars but "Terra X" here in Germany is very good.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hello, Extraterrestrial. You might check out NOVA's, Looking for Life on Mars. You should be able to catch it for free on YouTube. It's pretty fascinating.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There are many documentaries about the planet. I am not sure which video I watched which explained in detail about the planet Mars. However, you may search on Youtube. I know you will get lots of videos on the same.

• Yes I have seen it. I do not remember how many years it has been since but that time they say the found water or the possibility of it in there? That being said we are still a long way to go before we can say that Mars is the new EARTH? Hell even getting there is a huge hurdle. So as much as I wanna say we are on the verge? We are really not.

• Evidence of the presence of water on mars at some point in its history has actually been confirmed...or so I think (I stand corrected). If that's the case, the early history of mars should be really interesting.

• I'm curious with that too, OP. It's really fascinating that Mars can be a habitable planet for us and from what I've read and saw on the news, back then Mars had lakes and rivers while the climate was warm enough. So yeah, it's pretty wild how climate change shifted things.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!