More Than Just For Outer Space

• In a joint effort with France, NASA is on a mission to survey all the water on Earths surface. I think this is an amazing use of technology and could give us more insight on the state of affairs with our water. What do you guys and gals think?

Source

• I'd say it's a great use of technology. This experience will help us to plan future research in other fields. Disaster prevention is also huge if we can play it right. (But with the way we humans live right now, I'm not so sure if we can properly prevent anything.)

Do you think we can do the same for the forests too?

• I agree that the project is timely, especially since sea levels are already rising. Studying how the waters will affect and influence the weather may even help improve pre-cautionary measures.

• Water forms have been the least explored areas because of their complexity, so studying deeper locations may help in any way. It's also less likely to survive in the water in case of a dangerous event, indicating that preparing the most advanced technology is necessary to ensure the safety and success of missions.

• The study of how the seas affect and influence the weather may even aid in the improvement of precautionary measures. It is also less likely to survive in the water in the event of a disastrous incident, indicating that the most modern technology is required to assure mission safety and success.

• Aside from the endless number of species, we can discover, this can also lead to more marine research that can help with climate change. Learning more about this field would further our capacity to predict weather conditions.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!