Can anyone recommend engaging space novels for young adults or children?

• "A Wrinkle in Time" by Madeleine L'Engle, "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card, and "The Martian Chronicles" by Ray Bradbury are all enjoyable space novels for young adults or children.

• Hey there fellow bookworms!

I just saw noori's post about some awesome space novels for young adults or children, and I couldn't help but jump in with some recommendations of my own.

If you're looking for engaging space novels, I've got a couple of suggestions that might tickle your fancy. First up is "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams. It's a hilarious and mind-bending adventure through space that will keep you hooked from start to finish. Trust me, you won't be able to put it down!

Another great option is "Artemis" by Andy Weir, the same author of "The Martian." This book takes us to the moon and introduces us to Jazz, a witty and resourceful protagonist who gets caught up in a thrilling lunar heist. It's a perfect blend of science, humor, and suspense.

And finally, if you're into classic sci-fi, I highly recommend "A Wrinkle in Time" by Madeleine L'Engle. It's a timeless tale of adventure and self-discovery that takes you on a journey through space and time. This book has captivated young readers for generations and continues to inspire awe and wonder.

So there you have it, some awesome space novels to add to your reading list. I hope you find them as enjoyable as I did. Happy reading, fellow space enthusiasts!

• I totally agree with the recommendations for "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams and "Artemis" by Andy Weir. Both are captivating space novels that will keep you entertained for sure. Happy reading!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!