Any Foreseeable Launch Issues?

• Like a distant star that holds intelligent life, hopefully someone will see this.

I am hoping for a successful launch on the 16th, and holding my breath at he same time that nothing else will go wrong.

How about you..........wherever you are.

• Hurricane season is supposed to be over.

That said, I'm not seeing another one happening within the week. I'm assuming they have been taking the time to double and triple check the mechanical aspects of the rocket, so no, I'm expecting no more delays.

• Did you get a chance to watch the launch? I wasn't there in person, but I streamed it online, and it was pretty amazing. It's something I'll always remember. It's the first one I've followed from start to finish, so it was a big deal to me.

• I think you found a glitch in the system S.O. All I see there is my quote.

Did anyone see the photo Artemis took of the flag planted in 1972? How cool is that? And how much does the wind NOT blow on the moon?

• Since I can't figure out how to quote someone and respond to that quote correctly, I deleted the quote and responded here. I hope that's okay.

I don't know if you could call mine an “intelligent” life, but I found you anyway. lol

I'm glad it went off without a hitch. To be honest, though, I hope the other intelligent life out there doesn't sabotage our efforts.

I think we all know we're not alone.

• For some reason, there has been an uptick in UAP sightings recently. At least here in the U.S. I don't know if people are just seeing shooting stars and don't know what they look like, or if there really is more craft up there. I do know that the world is getting more topsy-turvy as each day passes, so it could be people just wanting something to save us from ourselves.

Either way, these are interesting times we're living in.

• Even if only half of all UAP sightings are legitimate craft from somewhere out there in the big ink, that is a lot of successful launches of their own.

Personally, I have never seen anything in the sky that I could not identify, but I still believe in intelligent life in the universe.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!