Favorite Alien/Space Movie?

• What is your favorite outer space movie? After watching so many sci-fi and space opera films, I think my favorite will always be the Alien movie Franchise. I just can't think of anything that could top that. What are your thoughts?

• How can one not remember the Star Trek series which actually introduced a vast number of aliens to us and that is my all time favorite. With regard to movie, The Aliens movie franchise is the best and scary too.

• While not connected with Aliens, Wall-E is a classic for me. Watching that movie made me think about how humans will be in the future. I'm also wondering what measures governments will take if Earth becomes unliveable.

• Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, the movie takes place three years after the start of the Clone Wars and is set in the galaxy far, far away, following the Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, who is seduced by the dark side of the Force and becomes the Sith Lord Darth Vader, while the Jedi Order and the Galactic Republic are on the brink of collapse. The movie is a darker and more mature than the previous two prequel films.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!