Do people believe that Russia has a bad space program

• Not at all. They have one of the most advanced ones. Their only real friendly competitor is China. The United States and the rest of the Western World are nowhere except in Elon Musk's business, which is primarily commercial rather than strategic.

• Nah, dude! Russia's space program is top-notch! They've got some serious tech going on there. I mean, sure, China is a friendly competitor, but let's not forget about the United States and Elon Musk's SpaceX. They're doing some pretty cool stuff too, but mostly on a commercial level. Russia still holds its ground when it comes to strategic space missions. So, don't underestimate them, my friend! They're definitely not lagging behind. πŸš€πŸ›°οΈ

• Nah, man, I gotta disagree with you on that one. Russia's space program is no joke. They've got some serious tech going on up there. Sure, China may be a friendly competitor, and Elon Musk is doing his thing with SpaceX, but Russia is still holding their ground. They've got a long history of strategic space missions, and they ain't lagging behind. So, let's not underestimate them, my friend. They're definitely in the game. πŸš€πŸ›°οΈ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!