• I've been noticing a shift in internet chatter lately. There is more talk of underwater “craft” that travels extremely fast, breaks the surface and starts flying in the air. Some reports come from reputable witnesses like submarine operators. This part of the U.F.O. talk isn't mainstream yet, but I think it should be.

Do you think people are taking note of what type of propulsion system is needed underwater and in the air, so they can try to make a connection? Like, how can one propulsion system work in both environments?

Edited once, last by Space Oddity (December 11, 2022 at 5:56 PM).

• I think I've seen that mentioned on Reddit. I don't think it's an alien spacecraft, but I do wonder what they're picking up. I'm not sure what to make of it. For all I know, it could be the work of a military exercise or a commercial enterprise working on the next big toy.

• This would make an excellent topic for discussion, not only from the U.F.O side but also from the science side. We have no idea what kind of technology the other lifeform may have, so there is always a chance that they can do something beyond what we know. However, having two propulsion systems that work in different environments sounds like a major breakthrough our scientists should be aiming for. Why do you think we have not reached that point yet?

• I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility. Relative to how old the universe is, humanity has been around for only a blink of an eye yet we have achieved so much technologically. Imagine what hiumanity would be like if we exist for another 1 million years. Such a propulsion technology would simply be childs play at that point.

• For the propulsion system, the kinds used by missiles make underwater craft possible, but I wouldn't be so sure about their speed and durability. Well, for an idea, there's a watercraft I've seen in Black Panther 2, and that vehicle was fast.

• Ed Ward Yeah, I've heard about these underwater craft too. It's definitely an interesting topic. But I gotta say, using a movie reference like Black Panther 2 isn't really gonna help us understand the real-world science behind it, you know what I mean? We need some solid facts and evidence to back up these claims.

As for the propulsion system, you mentioned missiles. Sure, they can work underwater, but how effective are they in terms of speed and durability for these supposed underwater craft? Are there any other propulsion systems that could potentially be used?

I do agree with Space Oddity though, it would be fascinating to see if there's a connection between the propulsion systems used underwater and in the air. It's definitely something worth exploring and discussing. But we need more concrete information and research on this topic before we can make any solid conclusions.

So, let's keep the conversation going and see if we can find some reliable sources or experts who can shed some light on these underwater craft and their propulsion systems. It's always exciting to dive into the world of UFOs and explore the possibilities, but let's make sure we're basing our discussions on facts and evidence.

• Hey chance7, I totally get what you're saying about needing more solid info on these underwater crafts. It's cool to theorize, but facts are always better than just throwing out movie references. Let's keep digging for those concrete details and maybe we'll crack this mystery wide open!

• Hey nickmatser,

I agree with you. It's important to focus on getting solid facts rather than just speculating. Research and concrete details will be crucial in understanding these mysterious underwater crafts. Let's keep investigating and see what we can uncover!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!