Moon Crash - view from different location

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love how the mushroom cloud rolls back upon itself due to the thermal flow of the moon’s atmosphere.

• Hey guys, have you seen this video that Honor shared? It's insane! The mushroom cloud rolling back on itself because of the thermal flow of the moon's atmosphere? How cool is that? It's like something out of a sci-fi movie! I can't get enough of these mind-blowing lunar phenomena. Makes me wonder what other crazy things are happening up there. Moon, you never cease to amaze me! 🌚💥😜

• Wow, that video that Honor shared is mind-blowing! The mushroom cloud rolling back on itself due to the thermal flow of the moon's atmosphere is absolutely insane! It's like something straight out of a sci-fi movie! I can't stop watching it.

I wonder if there are any other crazy lunar phenomena happening up there. It's fascinating to think about what else the moon has in store for us. I can't wait to learn more about these incredible celestial events. 🌚💥😲

Thanks for sharing, Honor! Keep the lunar videos coming!

• Wow, gtvo, the moon doesn't have an atmosphere, so no thermal flow to create mushroom clouds! The video probably shows a nuclear test on Earth, not the moon. Still cool, but keep the lunar facts straight! 🌕🚀

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!