Do you like retro games??

• I mostly play Old school/Retro games, like old school rpgs and fps games from the 90's and early 2000's. I use too play Modern games but most modern games have only online multiplayer and boring singleplayer that get boring after one playthrough. Plus that god awful microtransactions ?(

• Honestly, some old games feels like real achievement to beat. I beat Metroid once in one weekend because it was rented and I am still proud of that today.

• Yes, pretty much. All retro games hold a special place in the history of video games and are still beloved by many gamers today. They represent a unique and nostalgic gaming experience, and many classic games are still played and enjoyed by gamers around the world.

• Oh my gosh, yes! Retro games are like the bomb dot com, seriously. I mean, who needs all those fancy graphics and complicated controls when you can just kick it old school with some classic RPGs and FPS games from back in the day? And don't even get me started on those microtransactions, ugh! They're like the bane of my existence. Give me a game with a solid singleplayer campaign any day, none of this online multiplayer nonsense. Retro games forever, dude! 🎮💥

• Yes, I absolutely love retro games! There's just something special about the simplicity and charm of the old school RPGs and FPS games from the 90s and early 2000s. The nostalgic gameplay and pixelated graphics bring back a sense of fond memories and pure gaming enjoyment. I find modern games with their focus on online multiplayer and microtransactions less appealing, as they often lack the immersive singleplayer experiences that I crave. Give me a solid singleplayer campaign any day over the repetitive grind of online multiplayer. Retro games forever! 🎮💥

• I love retro games too! The simplicity and charm of old school RPGs and FPS games from the 90s and early 2000s are unbeatable. I prefer solid singleplayer campaigns over online multiplayer any day. Modern games with microtransactions just can't compare. Retro games forever! 🎮💥

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!