Solar System Happy Hour

• (The planets are gathered at a bar, sipping on cosmic cocktails)

Mercury: (sipping on a drink) Ah, this is just what I needed after a long day of being the closest planet to the sun.

Venus: (fanning herself) Tell me about it, Mercury. I'm hot enough as it is without being the second closest planet.

Earth: (sipping on a drink) Hey, can I get a round for everyone? My rotation's been good to me today.

Mars: (sipping on a drink) Thanks, Earth. I could use a drink after all the dust storms on my surface.

Jupiter: (laughing) Oh, you guys have it easy. Being the largest planet in the solar system is hard work, let me tell you.

Saturn: (sipping on a drink) Yeah, but at least you have your rings to show off (**sacarstic**). I'm just a big ball of gas with some moons orbiting around me. I also happen to be the planet of wisdom and old age, and I'm proud of it.

Uranus: (sipping on a drink) Hey, don't sell yourself short, Saturn. You're the only planet that rotates on your side, that's pretty unique.

Neptune: (sipping on a drink) Yeah, and I'm the only planet that's farther out than you, Uranus. It gets pretty cold out here, but at least I have my blue color to keep me warm.

Pluto: (from a distance) Can I get a drink over here?

Bartender: Sorry, Pluto, you're not a planet anymore.

Pluto: (sadly) Oh, that's just great. I guess I'll just have to stick to being a dwarf planet.

(Everyone at the bar laughs)

Mercury: Hey, at least we're all in this together. Cheers to being part of the solar system!

(Everyone raises their glasses)

All: Cheers!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!