Videos claim China launched an artificial sun into the sky

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Can someone answer me this, they say if we were close to the sun the sun would turn the world into a crisp so how exactly are we still alive if this sun burns 6 times hotter and is actually on earth....?

• That may be believable, but it won't be comparable to the original, making me question the criteria they've used to label it as an artificial sun. An average human won't even manage to withstand the Sun's heat, more so, create anything similar.

• Hey Dust Enthusiast,

You bring up a valid point! I mean, if we can't even handle the heat of our good old Sun, how in the world are we still alive with this supposed "artificial sun" in China? Maybe they found a way to harness the power of the Sun without the scorching temperatures. Or maybe, just maybe, it's all a clever marketing ploy for their new tanning salon. Either way, I'm intrigued! Can't wait to see how this "artificial sun" story unfolds. ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ˜„

• The concern raised by Korpen regarding the artificial sun experiment in China is understandable. The claim that the artificial sun burns six times hotter than the natural sun may lead to questions about the safety and potential risks associated with such a project. However, it is essential to note that the artificial sun, known as the Experimental Advanced Superconducting Tokamak (EAST), does not replicate the Sun's exact conditions. While it aims to generate fusion energy similar to the Sun, the temperatures reached in the EAST experiment are not comparable to the Sun's surface temperature.

Moreover, the purpose of the EAST project is primarily focused on researching fusion energy and its potential as a clean and efficient energy source. The controlled environment in which the artificial sun operates allows scientists to study plasma physics and fusion reactions, contributing to advancements in energy research. As such, while the concept of an artificial sun may raise curiosity and skepticism, it is crucial to approach the topic with an understanding of its scientific objectives and the broader implications for energy innovation.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!