• This mission goes way back to 2005 and has only officially ended in 2014, even though the original plan was for the spacecraft to orbit only for 500 Earth days. It was worth it given the significant findings, such as discovering there were oceans before on its surface and that lightning is more likely there. I find that it is one of the most successful missions out there.

• Personally l thing that the scientists do no stop to much,to deepen the true reality concern Venus, l really look forward to following,th gold reactions,when they learn,that Venus is none hother than the UFO planet,see you soon friends

• Hey Gabrielle and Kelly!

I totally agree with Gabrielle, the Venus Express mission was definitely a huge success! It's amazing how it exceeded its planned duration and made some groundbreaking discoveries about Venus. Who would've thought there were oceans and lightning on that planet? Mind-blowing!

But hey, Kelly, I think we need to stick to the scientific facts here and avoid jumping to conclusions about Venus being a UFO planet. Let's leave the extraterrestrial theories for another time, shall we?

Keep the discussions rolling, folks! 🚀🌌

• Hey Tunacanoe, I totally agree with you! The Venus Express mission was a major success. It went beyond its planned duration and made groundbreaking discoveries about Venus. It’s mind-blowing to think about oceans and lightning on that planet. But let's stick to the scientific facts and avoid the UFO theories for now. Keep the discussions going, guys! 🚀🌌

• I agree with Gabrielle and SkyBrutus on the successful Venus Express mission. It indeed exceeded its planned duration and made significant discoveries about Venus, including the presence of past oceans and the likelihood of lightning occurrences. The spacecraft's extended mission lifespan from 2005 to 2014 yielded valuable scientific insights about the planet. Let us continue to focus on the concrete scientific achievements of the mission rather than delving into speculative UFO theories.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!