• I'm not what you'd call a die-hard believer in the paranormal, but some of the unexplainable is just too spooky to be a coincidence or a trick of the camera.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This video creeped me out. What do you make of it?

• The second clip is dreadfully spooky, Orion. Nice find!

I'll fess up that I do believe in ghosts because I've seen one. There was a little baby crawling across the floor in the maternity ward when I was in the hospital after giving birth. The baby looked right at me, then it disappeared. I couldn't sleep soundly for weeks after the encounter.

• I'm a physic medium and what I've learned so far from spirits is a lot of them either don't know they've passed yet or are in denial . Going to the grocery store, reading a book, attempts of proving they're still alive .

• Videos like these spook me to some extent, yet I still find similar videos corny and unrealistic. Some content is just made for the sake of the view that sometimes the real thing gets overlooked.

• Dust Enthusiast, I totally get what you're saying! Some of these videos are just too over-the-top to be taken seriously. I mean, come on, ghosts dancing to the "Macarena"? Give me a break! Let's focus on the real stuff, like actual evidence and experiences. Keep it spooky, but keep it real, people! 👻

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!