• 1-5e729d624e7a707edc0cff8ddfaf3ce43d84181d.png

Hello and Welcome to this new Website

We want to create a new Community for space travel and we want to support upcoming Space Travel Projects in the future but we need you to help.

How you can help? Join the Community and talk with us about all Space related things like Space Stations, Space Ships, Planets, Astronomy and any other things. Our Forum is big enough.

If you want to use Voice or you do not like a Forum? You can join our Discord here: Discord SpaceFoxies

As a Registered User you can do the following things here:

Forum:

Discuss with other people here and write some post or start a new Forum Thread.

Calendar:

You are allowed to create new Events in the Calendar. → A moderator must approve the event

Gallery:

You can create your own Gallery and you can upload your own Pictures to this public Gallery. A moderator must approve your Picture.

News:

You are allowed to write own News here. A moderator must approve your News.

More is coming in the future.

our Facebook Page: Facebook

• So far, so good. You guys have made a great space here. It's nice to be able to talk about space and geek out. There's a lot going on with science at the moment, so this is great.

• Wow I must say that his is the first community I've come across on this topic. I've heard lots of chatter here & there, but never came across a dedicated community surrounding this mysterious topic. This should be fun!

• I just have this feeling on how special your space is and that it is going to be something big no doubt about that. And I really love the subject matter here, everyone is given an opportunity to explore.

• It's cool of you to create a beginner-friendly forum because space talk usually involves so much technicality. I'd always be happy to learn about new events, even though I'm not that knowledgeable.

• I'm all for a new community in space travel and space study! The universe is infinite and there's lots of room for conversation and debate. Thanks for this awesome initiative!!

• I would love to join this community. I have been obsessed with anything space or planet since I was little. I even wanted to study astronomy. This is a great thing.

• This site is a wonderful idea especially for astronomy enthusiasts like myself. I like the idea of being able to hang out in a community of people with the same passion for space and everything space like myself. Happy to be part of this great community!

• There are so many spaces created so far. I wish to suggest the creation of space that encourages interaction between men on earth and the other planets.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!