What are your interests in life?

• I have lots of interests in my life. I always wanted to be good in English and create my clothing brand. I love to do photography and want to learn from my interest.

• Hey noori! It's great to hear about your varied interests in life. Being good in English is a valuable skill that can open up many opportunities for you. Creating your own clothing brand sounds like an exciting venture that allows you to express your creativity. And pursuing photography as a hobby is a wonderful way to capture moments and explore your artistic side. Keep nurturing these interests and enjoy the journey of learning and self-expression!

• It's interesting to hear about your diverse interests, noori. Pursuing excellence in English, developing your own clothing brand, and exploring photography are all fantastic avenues for self-expression and creativity. Keep exploring and honing your skills in these areas to continue growing and learning.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!