Is Musk A Disappointment?

• Twitter seems to be a train wreck these days, Tesla stock is going down, and we haven't heard anything recently about his space ventures. Do you think Elon Musk is taking on too much, and failing as a result?

I used to like him, but lately he has been a disappointment. Do you feel the same?

• I've never been keen. His space ventures are horrible for the environment, and it's disturbing that he's allowed so many neo-Nazis to get back on Twitter. That said, I can't say I'm a fan of Bezos or any other billionaire, either.

• Oh wow! I had no idea about the neo-Nazis! But in all honesty, I have never really been a big fan of Elon Musk either. I feel like whatever he has invested in space travel could have been used in something more useful. But that's just my opinion.

• I've gotten off of Twitter after Musk took over. It's just not the same. He also seems really full of himself. I'd say I'm disappointed in him for sure. I'm nervous to hear what he'll come up with next as far as his space ventures.

• Elon Musk is not really performing well in handling Twitter. I'm not very happy with the way he's handling it. I hope he won't wreck Twitter.

• I use to like him too, but right now I am indifferent. Well everyone says he is a business mogul, so let's wait and see what he will eventually make out of twitter.

• Elon Musk might be a really smart businessman. After all he is the richest person on Earth right now. This is why he managed many things in the past related to Tesla. However, I think that just because you successfully managed to run a company in the past, I do not think that this means that you are necessarily capable of running different companies. Elon Musk should try to create the right policies if he wants to make twitter a better place. He must implement rules that would never allow hate content on the platform.

• Elon Musk was kind of forced to buy Twitter because of the commitments he had already made. He wanted to back out after realizing that Twitter's value was nowhere near what he had agreed to pay but Twitter was having none of it. It's a deal he really never wanted but was forced to take.

• There's like a chain reaction going on around Musk, and now there's even news that he removed the suicide prevention feature on Twitter. That kind of news surfacing does not sit right with me because it says a lot about his priorities.

• This guy is on my hug list! Just a completely priceless human ❤

What's a hug list?

The main thing these days is his handling of Twitter. He stinks at that. You can own a company, Elon, and not have to manage it. Just ask anyone in the NFL.

I don't know what he's trying to prove, but he needs to slow his roll.

I want to like him.

• Musk is not a disappointment. The media is reporting only about his twitter news and not covering his achievements at Tesla and SpaceX.

• He is known for his ambitious goals and willingness to take on complex and high-risk projects. While some of his projects have been highly successful, such as SpaceX's reusable rockets and Tesla's electric vehicles, others such as Twitter has faced challenges and setbacks. It is also true that managing multiple companies and projects simultaneously can be a challenging task and can lead to the spread of resources and attention, which could negatively impact the development and success of some projects.

• Elon" is a creative business man, no need hating him, because he's just going places every passing day. He may have lost almost 200$ billion in net worth as Tesla stock drifted down, but he regained 11$ billion within two days as things getting better with his ventures. I believe Elon will go back to the top rich-list soon.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!