Top 10 Actually Scary Moments from Paranormal Investigation Shows

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The creepy clown incidents....it amazes me how there was no instance of one being shot down in defense or otherwise

• Hey everyone,

I just watched this video that Honor shared:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    . The creepy clown incidents are seriously unnerving! But I have to say, it's pretty astonishing that there haven't been any instances of someone shooting down those creepy clowns. I guess people are too terrified to take any action!

What do you all think? Have any of you had any encounters with creepy clowns or any other paranormal experiences? Spill the beans, I'm all ears!

Stay safe and keep those cameras rolling!

-chance7

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!