• While innovative, this project might bring psychological problems to astronauts who will be staying in that space station. It was mentioned that the architecture would be claustrophobic, even being shared with others. I can't imagine being in there for a long time, so I can only hope for willing astronauts to have good health. Since every component has to be calculated, there's no choice but to sacrifice comfort.

• I checked what that space station looks like and it has limited space. I don't know how someone would be able to withstand that if they won't be going out of the vehicle regularly.

• Hey Gabrielle!

I totally get what you mean about the limited space in that space station. It's like living in a tiny apartment with a bunch of roommates, but without the option to go outside for fresh air. I can only imagine the cabin fever that could set in after a while. But hey, I guess if you're signing up to be an astronaut, you're already used to sacrificing comfort, right?

-Korpen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!